Objectives of the Mid-West Boxer Club
- To encourage and promote quality in the breeding of purebred Boxers and to do all possible to bring their natural qualities to perfection.
- To urge members and breeders to accept the standard of the breed as approved by the American Kennel Club and the parent breed club, the American Boxer Club, as the only standard of excellence by which the Boxer shall be judged.
- To support shows and obedience trials and to maintain a program of awards which will encourage the sportsman-like competition, protect and advance the interest of the breed.
- To conduct sanctioned and licensed specialty shows and obedience trials under the rules of the American Kennel Club.
- To initiate educational programs and promotional activities which will stimulate public interest in the Boxer.
- For members of the Mid-West Boxer Club to abide by those portions of the American Boxer Club By-Laws and Code of Ethics which are applicable to member of member clubs.
|Board of Directors|
Diane E. Boyle
Membership is open to all persons eighteen years of age or older who are in good standing with the American Kennel Club
and who subscribes to the purposes of this Club. While membership is unrestricted as to residence, the Club's primary
purpose is to be representative of the breeders and exhibitors in the greater Chicago area.
For information on Club Membership, please contact one of the Officers listed above, or ask any member for details.
To Apply for MWBC Membership complete the application below. Print and have TWO (2) Club Members sign on line
For meeting information, contact: Teri Underhill Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Information: Mary Dohm Email: email@example.com
FaceBook Information: Erin Rezmer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Puppy Referrals: Sue Driscoll Email: email@example.com Phone: 815-885-3354
Boxer Rescue: Contact Boxer Rebound or View Boxer Rescue List
Show Information: Diane Boyle Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook - Midwest Boxer Club