Legion of Merit
Lifetime Achievement &
Hall of Fame
Sires & Dams of Merit
Board of Directors
Code of Ethics
"In the Know" ABC Digital
TROPHY & PLAQUES
BOW & HIT Plaque
Top Performance Dog
ABC Performance Award Plaque
CHAMPION BOXERS owned by ABC members or members of ABC affiliated Clubs earning the first AKC OBEDIENCE title (CD), the first AKC AGILITY title (NA or NJA), or the first AKC TRACKING title (TD) are eligible for the ABC Performance Plaque.
ANY BOXER earning the UD, either MX or MXJ, or VST is eligible to receive the ABC Performance Award Plaque. The dog does not have to be a conformation champion.
Any Boxer earning the OTCH or MACH should receive a Performance Plaque at the ABC Awards Banquet. No Club membership or conformation title is required.
- The owner of the Boxer must be an ABC member or a member of an ABC-affiliated Boxer Club at the time each title was earned
- Non-ABC members must provide verification of membership in an affiliated Boxer Club at the time each title was earned.
- One plaque will be awarded per title, although ABC or Boxer Club member co-owners may purchase an additional plaque at cost plus postage.
- Engraving on the plaque is the responsibility of the owner.
- All qualifying titles must be American Kennel Club (AKC) titles.
- Sequence of AKC title earned is of no consequence. The dog must, however, be an AKC Champion of Record (except as exempted above).
- Members who received the old BOW plaque for CD titles are NOT eligible to receive a duplicate award plaque.
- Members who received the ABC Performance Plaque for AX or AXJ are NOT eligible to receive a award plaque for MX or MXJ.
- It is the responsibility of the owner to provide the qualifying information to the ABC Performance Plaque Award Chairperson when requesting an ABC Performance Plaque. This information includes:
* Dog's registered name
* Year requested
* Category for award (UD, CD, NA or NJA, TD)
* Photocopy of qualifying AKC title certificate (Showing CH and subsequent title earned, where applicable)
- Owner's name and address, telephone number, and email address, if available
- Affiliation (ABC and/or member Boxer Club) and dates of membership
(If Boxer Club, verification by Boxer Club Secretary of membership at time title is earned must be provided)
Send requests to:
Todd & Sherry Buchla
Performance Award Chairperson
1094 Gordon Combs Road NW
Marietta, GA 30064
Download Top Performance Dog Application